way of thy assassin

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a rpg forum where you play an assassin try to become a master assassin you will have to lvl up and let me tell you its not an easy task, if you are ready to learn the ways of the assassin then i welcome you

2 posters

The city rooftops

PiXiEaNgElL
    PiXiEaNgElL

The city rooftops - Page 2 Empty Re: The city rooftops

Post  PiXiEaNgElL Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:32 pm

"damn it" pixie thinks as she realizes she should have done more to hide the body. "Now i just have to sit and wait, if i try to run away now they will see me...." she sits as still as possible, waiting for a chance either to escape back to the rooftops or to kill the Templar. This turned out a little more difficult then she had originally hoped for. Everyone sounded a little on edge trying to find the person that killed one of their own....
    SpIkEaNgElL
    SpIkEaNgElL
    Admin

Post  SpIkEaNgElL Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:33 pm

As you sit in the hay waiting you hear one of the recruits say "this is pointless, what are we even looking for?" Then the templar's walk over to him and hit him with the hilt of his sword "you have no idea what you are up against....DO YOU!". The recruit laying on the floor holding his noise wines "ow...no si...sir" the templar then looks around at the rest of them "we are in a war men! against an enemy that cannot be seen! NOW DO YOU UNDERSTAND!" he yells at them one more time and then starts to walk off right towards the hay cart...
    PiXiEaNgElL
    PiXiEaNgElL

Post  PiXiEaNgElL Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:52 pm

Pixie listens as the Templar yells at his recruits, smiling a menacing smile knowing that what he said had more then a little bit of truth. She takes a deep breath as the Templar nears her. "Here is my chance." She thinks as he get closer and closer to the hay. Right as he begins to pass her, Pixie jumps out of the hay. She grabs the templar by the neck and drops him to his knees in front of the whole army of recruits. "This is only the beginning templar," Pixie says to him as she walks around to face him. "We are here, we are everywhere. This is the end of you and the beginning of the end for all those that follow your footsteps." She turns her head to the army standing around her all in awe of what they are witnessing. "Let this be a warning to you all!" Pixie turns back to the Templar in her grasp, pulling out her fan. Pixie swings open the blades of her fan and gracefully slides them across the Templar's neck. Watching the life slowly slip from his body she lets him fall to the ground as she turns away from the crowd heading for a nearby ally. "Now to get out of here alive." She thinks to herself as she runs the fastest she had ever run.
    SpIkEaNgElL
    SpIkEaNgElL
    Admin

Post  SpIkEaNgElL Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:50 pm

"YOU...YOU run and tell the tempalr leader that she got him...you guys come with me we are getting her NOW" as six of the recruits run to go back to there master six of them start running after you although its not long before you lose them seeing as they have not done enough training and you are in the clear to look for the other two templar's

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content